Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Palawan Beauty

So I have been wanting to go to Palawan, Philippines because all my friends have been blabbering about how wonderful the place is and all the white sand and pleasant beaches.  I have been trying to find some time for it and I hope in a couple of days I can visit that awesome place.  What do you think guys is the best month to go there?

Anyway, here are some pictures that I took the liberty of browsing the net so you will have an idea about the place.  I think Miss Earth is visiting there so it must be something.  Can't wait! :)  I have one of the top picture cloud storage service so I wouldn't mind taking thousand of pictures when I get there.  And yeah, I'll pretty much share it here soon.





Just look at how clear the sea is. 



breath taking. Feels like you own the island



One word: "AMAZING!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment