Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bohol Adventure

From Boracay, I go to a another nearby Island, Bohol.  It is one of those small Islands of the Philippines that has so much to offer to its visitors. From Dumaguete, it will take you about one and a half hour via fast ferry.  Upon arrival, you will be greeted with the beautiful scenic beaches of the Island. But it's not all about beaches in this place.  They also have the very well know Chocolate hills that are just so tasteful to look at. There are also ancient Catholic Churches which are centuries old unfortunately, this was one of those destroyed during the last earthquake including the viewing deck for the chocolate hills. There is also the famous Sandugo shrine which is a big part in the history of the philippines.  Finally you will find in this small island the smallest monkey - the tarsier. But I am pretty sure the government has already taken initial steps to repair this wondrous beauties. Good thing I have save quiet a few good pictures in my cloud storage so I can share it here with you.  Hope you enjoy my pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment